Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Sunday, May 07, 2006

"The Best Things in Life are Free", Are they? I don’t think so!

The Best Things in Life are Free!

Ya, I don’t think so!

Someone might say Natural phenomena’s (Sunrise, Sunset, Rains etc. etc…………)

Someone might say “Relationships” which makes us real Human’s.


Butttttt………………

Majority of the Best Things which I like most, and would love to own, are not free at all!


And I think many people will have the same view, do they?

I wish Sport’s Cars / Bikes, Electronic / Digital Gadgets, and many more to be moved in this free Sector.

Just Kidding……………………...... :-)

No comments: