Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Finally!...............................................xquar.com

Happy
Finally I booked my personal domain - xquar.com

xquar.com - Its not different! --- will be the Title.

I planned to book it on 1st May, but then too I am happy today.......

nice date - 04/05/06.

I am not sure what will be the main theme of the site,
but I think, most probably a Search Engine.

It will have a Web Directory.

Just waiting for an Idea, feel free to mail me if someone has one!

It will take month's to get thing's started..........


No comments: