Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Monday, May 15, 2006

I am Happy Today, Happy Happy Happy...................

Happy Man
My site xquar.com went live just 5 min ago, 12.30pm Indian Time.

Currently only one page is live, the index page.

My friend Tarana helped me upload the first page of my site.




xquar Search - Its not different! ------------ Blog Home ----------- Blog Sitemap

3 comments:

Travel Lover said...

hey amol, congrats. good going man.
and also, thanks for the chocolates.

Hedge said...

good going man...congrats

i want one chocolate for every page that goes live now!

hehehe

Amol Naik said...

What should I say now, Am speechless!