Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Interesting, but Sound’s Familiar………………

Great Lies of Management
Employees are our most valuable asset.

We don't shoot the messenger.

I have an open-door policy.

Training is a high priority.

You could earn more money under the new plan.

I haven't heard any rumors.

We're reorganizing to better serve our customers.

We'll review your performance in six months.

The future is bright.

Our people are the best.

We reward risk-takers.

Your input is important to us.

Performance will be rewarded.


Great Lies of Management:

This one is from a book "The dilbert principle" by Scott Adams, owned by Vivek, which he won in an online contest.


xquar Search - Its not different!------------ Blog Home----------- Blog Sitemap

No comments: