Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Daytime Vs Nighttime............

Night Time
Day Time





Day Time: Work, Office, Travel, Hectic, Tiring, Sun, Tension, Stress…………………..

Night Time: Peace, Peace, Peace, Peace, Peace, Peace, Peace, Peace…………………..

I always like Night time, because it’s the time for peace, quietness, relaxation, thinking, dreaming, roaming(village specially), beautiful Moon and Stars and on and on and on…………………..

No I am not a “VAMPIRE” or “BAT”!

Just a HUMAN, nothing different……………………..


xquar Search - Its not different! ------------ Blog Home ----------- Blog Sitemap

No comments: