Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Monday, May 29, 2006

Michael Schumacher, The Great!

Michael Schumacher The Great!
Started from 21st position(Last),
That too Lap Position,
Finished 5th
Only one man can do that
Michael Schumacher

He would have broken the record,
I don’t know what happened during the qualifying session
But I am sure Michael is not responsible.
He tried hard to take 4th position from Barrichello, but………………
He tried his Best…………………..

He will win the championship this year!


xquar Search - Its not different!------------ Blog Home----------- Blog Sitemap

No comments: