Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Friday, May 19, 2006

Dumb and Dumber: Part Deux

Dumb and Dumber: Part Deux
Hey,
Now this one has a 100% success rate, because I myself get fooled sometimes…….
It’s my current Desktop Wallpaper.

The company where I work, is a “Search Engine Marketing and Optimization Firm”,
So all of us are Googler’s, because that’s the core of our Search Engine Marketing Business.

I took screenshot of Google SERP(Search Engine Results Page) for the keywordamol on mars.
And saved it as my Desktop Wallpaper, then changed my desktop icon’s property to hidden.

Anyone who sits on my system tries to close it by clicking on the red - close window button.
But………………………



Sometimes,
I might sound Dumb.
But If you are Dumb too,
You won’t notice!

xquar Search - Its not different!------------ Blog Home----------- Blog Sitemap

1 comment:

Deepali said...

Haha this is hilariousssssss...you should publicize this entry more man...go tell everyone to read it...or send the link to all@