Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Friday, May 19, 2006

Dumb and Dumber:

Dumb and Dumber
Local Train Mumbai
60% people think that this photo was taken from the front side of that Local Train.
And It looks a bit Suicidal.
But that’s the rear-end of that Local Train.

This was my Desktop Wallpaper, two months ago.......


xquar Search - Its not different!------------ Blog Home----------- Blog Sitemap

1 comment:

Deepali said...

Ah this is genius...even I was like wow not bad..but I didnt think you were standing in front of a moving train. Btw getting onto the tracks is not good...even if its behind a train...bad bad bad...