Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

One who Triggered the Indian Telecommunication Revolution, was Triggered to death by his own Brother………….

PRAMOD MAHAJAN

Pramod Mahajan (1949 - 2006) – After been fighting death for 12 days, he breathed his last at 4.10 p.m. at the Hinduja Hospital. Shot three times at point-blank range by his younger brother Pravin, damaging his liver, pancreas and small intestine.

Mahajan, 57India’s promising second generation senior opposition leader, general secretary of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and a former federal minister, pioneered telecommunication revolution in India, merged technology in Politics. He face-lifted BJP.


I hate politics!

But this person had a different persona, I think he started his political carrier from the Bhandup/Mulund area. Bhandup is my Birthplace, and I heard a lot about him from my father.

Indian Politics has corrupted to the limits, and this is the time, the youth must come together and do something for there country, anything, you don’t need to die…….

No, I did’nt watched “Rang De Basanti” before writing this post, that movie is Crap, the last 20 min’s are worth watching…………..

2 comments:

Deepali said...

Read an interesting letter in the 'Letter to the Editor' section in the Time of India today about how suddenly everyone has forgotten Pramod Mahajans failure. The 'India Shining' Campaign being the biggest and worse. But apparently he had a few screw ups even when he was in the Telecom Ministry

Amol Naik said...

Ya I know!

The reality is:
Not only India but anywhere else in the whole world, any person who steps in the political sector, where he has some powers. A lust immerges within, which results into scandals.
I don't know weather its natural, Its like the alcohol effect.
My point in this posting is, he made some drastic changes. Even though “India Shining” was a major failure, he dared to do / try something new.
And the real thing is, the telecommunication revolution is a long term goal, which will certainly play a major part in changing India into a “Developed Nation”.

“Every Politician has a ….........(Sorry Censored)………”


I don’t believe I wrote this!