Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Don’t Disturb!

Don't Disturb

Don’t Disturb, I hope everyone knows the meaning.

Even if I put this message on the door, on a big A4 size paper.

People don’t care, They will just peep in and say “O, meeting, sorry I’ll come later
OrMeeting”.

I also triedDon’t Disturb, Get Lost!”, but nooooo………..

I never even knock the door, If I see this message – “Don’t Disturb
Then what’s the point in disturbing while an intense meeting is going on.

May God Bless Them!


xquar Search - Its not different! ------------ Blog Home ----------- Blog Sitemap

1 comment:

Deepali said...

Ever thought that people come in purposely because of your sign :P ...hehe thats what I do...if I see a dont disturb sign on your room door...I know you guys are discussing something...and since its YOU GUYS...its obviously nothing earth shattering...so even if I dont have work I peep in muahahahhaha