Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Encounter with a Macho “Mahindra Classic”................

Classic 'Mahindra Classic'
Classic 'Mahindra Classic'
Classic 'Mahindra Classic'
Classic 'Mahindra Classic'








I took this shot’s from a Ric. while returning home, from office.

This Macho Vehicle was near my Rick. on a Traffic Signal Hault.

Mahindra Classic
is awesome ride only for adventurous, fun-loving, wild and brave Animals.

I love its Classy Jeepy Look.

With those huge Wheels, Four-wheel Drive and a short hot body, It’s a statement in itself.

I likeHummer” too, but it lacks something, which Classic doesn’t,
The Looks.……………..


xquar Search - Its not different! ------------ Blog Home ----------- Blog Sitemap

No comments: