Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Remember "Fraggle Rock" ??????????????

Fraggle Rock - GorgsRemember Fraggle Rock?
Fraggle Rock


Cast: Fraggle Rock (1983-1987)

First Photo Left:

Center: Gobo.

Back row, from left: Red and Mokey.

Front row, from left: Wembley and Boober.

Second Photo Right:

The Gorgs, from left to right: King and Queen of the Universe and Junior.

And other, but later……………………

At that time, I only remember Fraggle Rock, Spider Man and He-Man, which were my favorites, and the only available shows, also Giant-Robo...........

No comments: