Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

A Very Very Bad Dayyyyyyyyyy : - (

Bad Day

Ya, It was a Bad Day,


I don’t believe in Stars or Astrology, but I think something was wrong.

Five major problems, one after other……………….

I solved two of them, and will solve other’s in two-three days, but……….

I was totally Depressed, which is not a common Scenario for me, Cause I pretend to get depressed sometimes………………



xquar Search - Its not different! ------------ Blog Home ----------- Blog Sitemap

2 comments:

Travel Lover said...

hey amol,
can u please tell us what were the five problems.
we might help u in resolving the 3 unresolved ones.
provided ur ego is not hurt by taking help from others ;)

Amol Naik said...

Thank You,

But........
All Problems Solved.

And.........
And I don’t have Ego Problem.