Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Web Usability Questioned by a Friend!

Web Usability Questioned by a Friend
Today My Friend Deepali asked a question regarding my Blog Post’s.

Her Question was Why my Blog Postings are written in a “sometimes highlighted bold, sometimes not” Style?

And I know, someone will ask me the same question again, so I better answer now…….
Ans. My Blog Posting’s are paragraphs with some short story’s, and each story has some strong Keywords. I always highlight these Keywords Bold.
If you notice carefully, try reading only the highlighted words in my post’s, and you will get the answer.
It’s like reading the overall summary of the Post, in short time.

It’s Web Usability.


xquar Search - Its not different! ------------ Blog Home ----------- Blog Sitemap

No comments: