Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Monday, May 08, 2006

People Come! People Go!..................

Question Mark
I want to complete the above Title, something rhyming and meaningful.
Someone Please Help!
Do not suggest any sexually explicit meaning words, I got one suggestion with a word
blow”, and you don’t want to know……….

Reward : Suggest a Good Title, And I will write a special post specifically for the winner!

In this Post, I mean……………

In any organization/institution/company,
People are recruited for a specific work requirement.
Some of these employees just work, because they have to………..
But some of them rise and shine, because of qualities such as leadership, management skills etc. etc. and a time comes, when it seems that if this individual leave their job,
Everything will come to a standstill, or just crash.

I use to think the same,
But nothing like this happens.

Ya, there might be some problems for a week or month, but then everything goes on……

I have seen this many times.
Individuals with Power, Respect and Position leave there Jobs, and People just forget them, nobody remembers the work they have done for that organization.

And that is Life, my friends.

1 comment:

Hedge said...

people come, people go,
yet the song remains the same

hehehehe

'the song remains the same' is a song by the band 'led zeppelin'. i thought it might fit the situation here