Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Friday, May 12, 2006

Touch it and get an intense burning sensation……………

Burning Sensation

It’s a part of a creeper plant, commonly found everywhere in Maharashtra. The creeper produces this part in summer, I don’t know weather its fruit or flower.

Has a hairy textured outer skin.

When it come in contact with human skin, it gives an intense burning sensation,

You will literally dance, maybe Salsa or something else.

The traditional method of relief is, make a mud ball and roll it over the burning area.



xquar Search - Its not different! ------------ Blog Home ----------- Blog Sitemap

No comments: