Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Monsoon has arrived: Time to Enjoy OR Suffer!


















I
just came from a vacation yesterday(06/06/2006 – nice date)
And…………..
realized…………
For me, Rains are like two sides of the same coin,
Rains are like heaven in village side, where, the whole land transforms into an awesome, beautiful and green scenery. Small waterfalls everywhere, with beautiful crabs, frogs and sometimes fish.

The whole view is……….
Peace …….. Fun ………. No Work ………. No Tension!

But,
In Mumbai………..
Its Hell!
Late Transportation, Wet Clothes, Power Problems, Fear of getting stuck like 26/7 and many other issues.
So like I said two sides of the same coinHeaven and Hell.

After all Nature.......................



xquar Search - Its not different!------------ Blog Home----------- Blog Sitemap

5 comments:

Hedge said...

time to suffer...

monsoons mean...
slow riding,
wet biking
etc etc

Deepali said...

SUFFERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Deepali said...

SUFFERRRRRRRRRRRR....
I wrote a whole entry in my blog about why the rains suck...

Travel Lover said...

monsoon means suffer...

wet cloths,
carry umbrella,
dirty roads,
dirty feets stepping on my feets(while travelling in train),
lot of muck,
water logging,
late trains,
traffic jam,
worried families,
etc etc etc

Incognito said...

For me monsoons means...
Garam chai and pakora
Roof top bars
Late comings to office
Spending more time in loo
More cigerettes
Realisation that u miss a girlfriend
i get more horny in monsoons
and ofcourse
enjoy the greenery (grass)