Tags; Its My Life! My World!

Nokia 3230 (77) It’s My Life (42) Vehicles (21) Reality (19) Alibag (18) Nokia N95 8GB (16) Food (11) Funny (11) Movies (10) My Fish (8) Arowana (6) Cell Phones (6) Computer Games (4) HP (4) Adventure (2) NFS (2) TV-Series (2)

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Images from my Office Window…………….

Pali Naka Bandra Mumbai
Pali Naka Bandra Mumbai
Pali Naka Bandra Mumbai
Pali Naka Bandra MumbaiThese are some pictures, which I shot, from my Office windows.

That area is Pali NakaMumbai (India).

There is less traffic visible, because
these photos were taken during lunch time.

2 comments:

Deepali said...

Hey cool photos. How many megapixels is your phone camera? Nokia seems to have good mobile phone cameras. Btw did you know the afternoon is apparently the worse time to take photographs. Apparently the light is too strong so photos come out looking bad.

Amol Naik said...

It's a Nokia 3230, 1.3 megapixel camera phone.

Ya, Nokia does have good mobile phone cameras.

And, I think afternoon is the best time, just make sure the Sun in on your back side, while taking photos.